Tyumenzarubezh Tour Inc. has been in the travel business since 1998 (№002529 in the Russian Federal Registry of Travel Agencies and federally insured up to 30,000,000.00 rubles).
• 2003 – Certified by the Tyumen Regional Administration Committee of Youth Affairs.
• 2005 – The U. Senkevich National Tourism Prize for the best foreign travel agency.
• 2006 – Member of the Russian Tourism Industry.
• 2008 – Member of the Tyumen Regional Chamber of Commerce.
• 2012 – The first in the nomination «The best international and incoming tour operator 2011»
Tyumenzarubezh Tour Inc. has its own ticket booking office and participates in various reservation systems including Sirena, Sabre and Gabriel, which facilitates ticket sales on Russian, European and most other foreign airlines.
Tyumenzarubezh Tour Inc. is accredited for visa processing in the German, French, Czech, American and English consulates and is accredited with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for entry visas for foreign nationals. Cooperation with professional translators and professional tour guides makes any type of tourism possible.
For the last 10 years, Tyumenzarubezh Tour Inc. has been actively involved in Russian and foreign travel and the organization of conferences, exhibitions and workshops.
• April 7-8 2009 – Reception of participants of the International Real Estate Exhibition in Tyumen.
• October 1, 2009 – Workshop in tandem with Tourbusiness Magazine.
• May 27, 2010 – Organization and excursions for participants of the 6th Europe – Russia Economic Forum in Tyumen.
• June 20 – 26 2010 – Reception of the French delegation in Tyumen as part of France in Russia Year etc.
• May 7-8, 2011 – Reception of the ‘Living Legends’, USA dance troupe, under the Russian and USA Charitable program.
• April, 2012 – Reception of the Hungarian resorts local representatives official delegation
|Natalie Karmanova, Director
Vladimir Urban, Director of In-coming Tourism
Speaks English, Russian and German
Garasim Rufina, Manager
|Olga Chebysheva, Manager
e-mail : email@example.com
(3452) 633 260
Christina Jeresko, Manager
Our address: 625048, 4 Maligina St. Tyumen
Telephone: +7 (3452) 633-240, 633-250, 633-260, 633-270